Terms & Conditions
Relating to the use of Freezteq International Limited’s Website
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Freezteq® International Ltd, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site; “Freezteq® International Ltd” means Freezteq® International Ltd, Freezteq House, Spring Lane, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1AJ, United Kingdom;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Freezteq® International Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future; Means our place(s) of business located at Freezteq House, Spring Lane, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1AJ, United Kingdom;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Freezteq® International Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Freezteq® International Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.freezteqinternational.com)
2. Business Customers These Terms and Conditions form part of the overall General Terms and Conditions of Freezteq International Limited. Copies of which are available on request. The General Terms and Conditions of Freezteq International Limited covers all aspects of its business activities to include the sales of goods.
3. Intellectual Property Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Freezteq® International Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Freezteq® International Ltd.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
5. Links to Other Web Sites This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Freezteq® International Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Web Site Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so to the home page of the site www.freezteqinternational.com with prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) also requires the express permission of Freezteq® International Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Use of Communications Facilities
7.1 When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
7.2 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
7.3 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
7.4 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
7.5 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
7.7 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Freezteq® International Ltd or our affiliates;
7.8 You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
7.9 You acknowledge that Freezteq® International Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
9.1 Freezteq® International Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
9.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
9.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
10. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions Freezteq® International Ltd reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes.
11. Availability of the Web Site The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Freezteq® International Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
12. Limitation of Liability
12.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Freezteq® International Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
12.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Freezteq® International Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Freezteq International Ltd.
12.3 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
13. No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
14. Previous Terms and Conditions Relating to the use of Freezteq International Limited’s Website In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
15. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Freezteq® International Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Freezteq® International Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.