Freezteq APD-10 is a product designed to prevent the ingress of damp into the surface of masonry, concrete, and tiles. It can also be used on natural or synthetic stone. The product is suitable for both internal and external applications.
The product creates a barrier against water ingress on the treated surface. The coating is hydrophobic and as such repels water when it comes into contact with it, whilst still allowing the substrate to breathe.
- Eco-friendly; Water-based
- Has no influence on vapour permeability of the treated substrate.
- Significantly decreases absorption properties of the treated substrate.
- Significantly increases the chemical resistance of the treated substrate.
- Significantly increases the frost resistance of the treated substrate.
> Installation Guide