Freezteq AG-10 is designed for the protection of both new and existing structures from unwanted graffiti. It has a high vapour permeability to ensure breathability of the parent structure. When applied, the appearance of the treated surface after cleaning, remains unchanged.
The coating can be used on its own, or in combination with Freezteq AM-10 or APD-10.
The benefits of the Freezteq AG-10 product are:
- Protects new and existing structures against unwanted graffiti.
- Graffiti can be easily cleaned off treated surfaces.
- Suitable on a variety of mediums to include facades, facade linings, synthetic marble, concrete structures, noise barriers etc.
- Typically, treatment does not affect water vapour permeability of parent structure.
- Appearance of the treated structure remains unchanged after application.
- Has the potential to reduce general maintenance costs.